[Video] Happy Saint Patrick’s Day from Morgan McKinley
A short video of the Morgan McKinley family from around the globe giving their interpretation of the Irish phrase:'Lá Fhéile Pádraig.
We hope this clip helps to get you into the festive spirit!
For those who are not aware, Saint Patrick’s Day is a cultural and religious celebration held on 17th March to honor Saint Patrick, the foremost Patron Saint of Ireland. In general, celebrations would involve the wearing of shamrocks or green clothes and public carnivals/ parades joined by the military, charitable organisations and associations …
Here are some fun facts about Saint Patrick’s Day you may not be aware of:
• St. Patrick was not Irish. He was from Wales
• The first St. Patrick’s Day parade took place in New York in the 1760s
• For many years, blue was the color most often associated with St. Patrick
• The humble shamrock was originally a teaching tool
• The week of St Patrick's Day is also Irish Language Week
Originally from Ireland, Morgan McKinley wishes you all a Happy St Patrick’s Day 2017 wherever you are in the world!