Regional role for an Analytics Manager focused in Marketing/ Customer data
About the client
Internationally renowned retail organisation with a diverse portfolio of brands that are sold and distributed worldwide. They are known for their transformative products as well as their dynamic yet stable working environment.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a brand and organisation that truly cares about your professional and personal development.
They are currently seeking an Analytics Manager with proven expertise in marketing and/or customer analytics.
About the role
- Create and develop relevant analysis and insights based on customer/ marketing data
- Develop dashboards and reports as per business requirements
- Identify areas for optimisation and improvement based on understanding of business strategies
- Manage ad-hoc analytics projects
- Continued improvement of the analytics strategy and methodology within the team
- Training and education of internal stakeholders to increase leverage on analytics data/ dashboard.
- At least 4+ years relevant analytics experience, ideally in Marketing and/ or Customer data
- Demonstrated technical ability to extract and mine data to create dashboards and visualisation using different tools and techniques
- Ability to communicate and present insights/ recommendations to a non-technical audience
- Excellent communication in English; ability to speak a second Asian language would be highly advantageous
- Relevant university degree