Associate Director, Regulatory Compliance_Foreign Asset Management Company
My client is one of the largest and most stable International Asset Management company who is looking to hire a member with 8-10 years' experience on Regulatory Compliance who will have high visibility of progression and responsibilities.
- Advise to both Country and regional office in Hong Kong, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and China on regulatory matters
- Review marketing materials on handling licensing matters with regulatory bodies
- Launch projects for regulatory changes across the region
- Liaise with regulators (e.g. SFC) and to build relationships with them on regulatory filings and approvals
- Degree holder in legal, Accounting or business-related disciplines.
- 8-10 years of experience on Regulatory Compliance in Asset Management
- Good in English will be highly advantageous
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cherry CHAN on +852 3907 3974.