Provides support to the development and implementation of rewards program
- Conduct analysis and provides support to the development and implementation of rewards program for meeting business requirements, market competitiveness and statutory compliance
- Support the annual salary surveys cycle, job evaluation, benchmarking exercise and data analysis for pay range review and development
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform decisions and forecast, report, and/or analyze compensation outcomes.
- Assist in developing creative, incentive-based compensation.
- Provide inputs to other key HR counterparts such as talent acquisition specialists, HR business partners and people operations specialists for Rewards related issues
- 4-8 years working experience as a specialist in Human Resources, Rewards or related areas
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail, demonstrated ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Skilled in manipulating data and interpretation of data to make logical conclusions
- Familiar with Excel (proficient with pivot tables and other functions and formulas for data analysis and reporting)
- An open communication style, able to convey policies effectively (verbally and written)
- Ability to maintain a high degree of sensitivity and exercise discretion in regards to confidential material
- Familiarity with a diverse set of compensation structures, including sales compensation structures.
- Ability to make timely decisions and thrive in an environment of ambiguity