Managing Director, Principle Investment
A Chinese bank is looking for a Managing Director for their Principle Investment team.
Reporting to the Head of Principle Investment:
- Originate and execute the company's capital investment and corporate strategic investments.
- Origination of investment opportunities from network customers and business partners of the Company, it's subsidiaries or parent company.
- Overseeing investment analysis on investment target, including industry/market analysis, SWOT analyst and return analysis.
- Oversee the process of transaction structuring and assisting in negotiation of investment terms.
- Prepare and present Investment proposal to senior management and investment committee.
- Bachelor's degree holder in Finance, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in Private Equity/ Direct Investment area with proven track records of successful deal origination, due diligence and execution in China and Hong Kong markets.
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is required.
An excellent opportunity to join a well established platform that has the backing of the bank.