Key role in the development of people strategies that accelerate capability in the business and employees by transforming and developing talents, leadership, culture and organization.
- Provide all-round HR generalist services and support including talent acquisition, staff engagement, compensation review, performance management and employee relations
- Execute independently HR operational processes for payroll, MPF, benefits administration, employee on-boarding & off-boarding, work visa, record management and reporting etc.
- Participate in and manage HR projects, system implementation and enhancement
- Manage HR inquiries from different stakeholders
- Stay abreast of recent developments of HR practices, statutory requirements and make recommendations for innovations
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in commerce industry
- Good understanding of the Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, legislations and practices
- Fluent with HR processes, i.e. payroll, tax, employee benefits, visa
- Demonstrated ability to respond promptly, thoughtfully and effectively to dynamic work environment
- Fluent in Cantonese, English & Mandarin