A leading Asian bank is looking for a credit research analyst with 3-5 years of work experience to join their growing team.
- Conduct research and analysis of a specific industry or company.
- Conduct tasks related to execution of internal credit rating assignment, preparation of credit rating-related reports and processing of credit rating applications.
- Support senior staffs for smooth, appropriate and proactive operation of the department.
- Analyse and assess credit worthiness and business viability of a particular company with a fair and impartial view
- Produce information to facilitate the bank to allocate its capital most efficiently and effectively.
- 3 to 5 years of work experience in credit research or ratings.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is required
- Practical understanding of financial statements and basic financial modelling.
- Frequent business trip would be required.
An excellent opportunity to join a fast developing institutional with strong balance sheet.